The current profiles of children being treated at the Centre includes but is not limited to, those with learning disabilities, motor skill difficulties, Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and/or requiring more support within the classroom setting.
Individual treatment provided for children of all ages.
Therapeutic Areas include but are not limited to:
- Early-childhood intervention (0-5 years)
- Gross and fine motor skills development
- Visual motor and visual perceptual skill development
- School based intervention with particular focus on executive functions for the older learner
- Handwriting assessments and interventions for the older learner